DATE: Tuesday, April 24, 2018
7:30am – 9:00am
Stratengers, 212 Queen Street South, Bolton, L7E 4T7
PRA Executive Committee:
President: Warren Darnley, Chair: Brian Dunn, Treasurer: Warren Darnley, Secretary: Bret Teskey, Vice Chair: Vacant, Media & Webmaster: Bret Teskey, Educational Coordinator: Warren Darnley, Referral counter: Jeff Christian, Announcements: All
Today’s theme was, “Where is spring?”
Jeff, George, John, Melissa, Terance, Brian, Judy, Jason, Bret
Thank you to everyone who took the time to speak during the infomercial round robin and share a weekly win as well as sharing how you are coping with the unseasonably cold weather.
Thank you to our guest, Larry O’Donnel (Vehicle Consultant Services) for visiting.
Anyone wishing to pay their monthly fees via an Interac e-Transfer, please send payment to email@example.com.
Terence shared the latest in heating and air conditioning:
– Recently has been installing gas lines.
– Beware of protection plans offered by large companies for heating, cooling and whole house protection.
– If you choose to pay into a protection plan, make sure it covers refrigerant and filters.
– Most plans cover burners, wiring, air flappers and pilot tubes.
– A modern furnace should last 13-15 years.
– Renting a hot water heater is a good idea.
– Furnaces made in Mexico are typically good but furnaces made in Taiwan are typically bad.
– Terence services restaurants, houses and all corporate facilities all across the GTA.
If anyone would like to come up with ideas for monthly or weekly themes and topics we can talk about, we would love to hear your ideas. Please email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven’t already liked the Facebook page, please do so here.
If you are currently outstanding on your monthly fees, please bring a cheque to next week’s meeting or send payment via Interac e-Transfer to send to email@example.com to ensure you are up to date on your payments.
We will see everyone next Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 7:30am.
- Posted by pra-admin
- On April 25, 2018
- 0 Comments