DATE: Tuesday, January 30, 2018
7:30am – 9:00am
Stratengers, 212 Queen Street South, Bolton, L7E 4T7
PRA Executive Committee:
President: Warren Darnley, Chair: Brian Dunn, Treasurer: Warren Darnley, Secretary: Bret Teskey, Vice Chair: Matt Temple, Media & Webmaster: Bret Teskey, Educational Coordinator: Warren Darnley, Referral counter: Jeff Christian, Announcements: All
Today’s theme was, “What forms of advertising do you do?”
Thank you to everyone who took the time to speak during the infomercial round robin and share a weekly win as well as sharing their advertising plans for 2018.
Visitor’s Day will be Tuesday, February 6, 2018.
Judy shared some insight into her business for 2018.
– Dealing with Metaphysics and Chinese Feng Shui.
– Most people seek help when they are in distress, it is more beneficial to seek help when you are looking to make the next move.
– Dealing with the 5 Chinese elements / reading energy.
– Feng Shui deals with the different levels of energy in the rooms of homes.
– Relates to the 4 pillar of Chinese astrology.
– For more information, please check out Judy’s website here.
Warren shared an inspirational/networking nugget.
If anyone would like to come up with ideas for monthly or weekly themes and topics we can talk about, we would love to hear your ideas. Please email Brian at email@example.com.
If you haven’t already liked the Facebook page, please do so here.
If you are currently outstanding on your monthly fees, please bring a cheque to next week’s meeting to ensure you are up to date on your payments.
We will see everyone next Tuesday, February 6, 2018 at 7:30am for Visitor’s Day.
- Posted by pra-admin
- On February 5, 2018
- 0 Comments